Inside Sales Representative
Manhattan Laminates is a seeking an inside sales representative with the ability to multi-tasl in a high-speed working environment. If you are energetic , ambitious, and team-oriented with a strong work ethic, we look forward to hearing from you!
- College degree strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Basic skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Outlook on a daily basis
- Experience with Eclipse extremely valuable but not a requirement
- Customer Service – help customers both on the phone and in person. Problem-solving and sourcing of woodworking materials
- Sales – some cold-calling and profiling of new customers.
- Phocas on relationship selling, taking advantage of our customers’ already established rapport with Manhattan Laminates.
- Produce Bids and follow through using the Eclipse system
- Organize, fill, and maintain showroom and counter area
- Order samples for customers and manage sample inventory
- Upsell, cross-sell, and look for ways to increase the value of each order
- Regular Product Knowledge meetings
- Monthly Inside Sales Meeting