Water Mill Building Supply
At Water Mill Building Supply, our yard workers spend their days working in our lumberyard, helping customers, and handling lumber and building materials, in one of several roles:
Stockperson, who stocks product, culls poor quality product, offloads inbound trucks, counts inventory, and cleans
Load Builder, who builds orders for delivery, and loads our delivery trucks.
Engineered Specialist, who specifically handles Engineered Lumber such as I-Beams, Glu-Lams, Microllams, Parallams, etc. Includes Stocking, Cutting, Wrapping, and Maintenance.
The Right Candidate will:
Bring a positive attitude to work, every day!
- Be Proactive, Ambitious, Accurate, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Enjoy working outdoors, in the seasons and the weather.
This position requires that you be able to:
- Lift up to 100lbs.
- Safely Operate a Forklift (after training and certification).
- Competently use computers & learn our Inventory system, “Eclipse”.
- Work outdoors, year round.
Knowledge of lumber and building materials is a very big plus! No experience necessary to start, however future opportunities may require a more comprehensive knowledge of lumber and building materials.
This position is Year Round, Full Time (40hrs/wk +).