Sales Support Representative
Water Mill Building Supply
Water Mill Building Supply is seeking motivated and energetic talent to contribute to our Hardware & Bath Sales team. This individual would be relied upon to represent our businesses, support two Sales professionals and provide the highest level of service to our customers.
Water Mill Building Supply specializes in the distribution of building materials for trade and retail customers. We operate under a culture directed towards achieving best-in-class performance that delivers service setting us apart from the competition. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and training programs to those candidates who are motivated to learn and grow into a Sales role within in the company.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Sharp communication competences, both verbal and written
- Driven, focused and persistent with a strong work ethic
- Solid follow-up, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines imposed
- Professional demeaner and image when interacting with customers
- Proven track record of prior achievements and overcoming obstacles
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- 1- 3 Years of prior Administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Notes)
- Experience in the Building Material Distribution industry a plus
- Vendor Relations – Entering purchase orders (PO’s) in the Order Entry system, checking Order Acknowledgements for accuracy.
- Processing Returned Merchandise Orders – Coordinating returns with vendors and the Water Mill Sales team.
- Customer Service – Greeting customers as the enter the showroom, answering phone calls and assisting customers.
- Liaison between Sales team and customers – contacting customers to let them know product is in and ready for pick up or delivery.
- Coordinating deliveries with customers and Water Mill Operations team.